- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
Fall Out Boy singles + first and last lines part one.
Unwilling to speak about anything but how gently this baby says “cheese” today. Thank you for understanding.
i will never ever get over this “cheese.. TAKE THE PICTURE”
The Cosby Show | Season Five Opening Credits
The opening sequence in this season features the cast dancing on a veranda in Caribbean-style clothing, to music performed by the Oregon Symphony Orchestra. This opening credit sequence, choreographed by Geoffrey Holder, is the only one during the series’ entire run that featured the whole cast dancing together.
I think I just peed my pants.
“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
― Pablo Picasso